Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whats Up Wednesday!

Today my What's Up Wednesday is all about Me! It was my 30th Birthday weekend. How fun was that!

First of all I spent much of the day on Friday completing some Random Acts of Kindness, then I had a nail appointment, my car broke down (crazy out of control story but essentially operator error on that. Thank God for AAA) then I went to Sacramento to visit one of my great friends Lori. She had a girls night planned with some of her friends so that was a long night filled with good wine and girl talk.

Saturday morning we slept in a bit. Then Lori (Check Her Out Here) had massages planed for the two of us. Afterwards we did a little shoe shopping (I bought the cutest pair of boots that Ive had my eye on for two months). Then we headed to Chico for some downtown shopping and some more Random Acts of Kindness. We headed home around 7pm and when I pulled up to the house I could tell something was up (well actually I suspected something was up weeks ago) the big clue was the mass amounts of cars parked next door and then the fact that my parents were a our house but all of the lights were out. Hmmmmm..... SURPRISE!

Joe had thrown me a surprise party. I could tell when he walked in that he had worked incredibly hard to make it a good party and it was. He had one of my favorite Mexican restaurants cater it, he had a big bon fire going in the back yard and yummy cake to top it off (see yesterdays post on how I fell off the diet wagon yet again).

Sunday I was exhausted so I spend most of the day doing nothing...That was amazing!!! All in all I had a great and memorable weekend. Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate especially my wonderful hubby. Check in later this week when I share some of the 30 Random Acts of Kindness.

1 comment: