Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tone Up Tuesday

Wow I really like that 10 Minute Work Out. If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you do, its a great Total Body Workout. Ill probably change it up next week but this weeks "Tone Up Tuesday" is about keeping on track for the Holidays. I love Thanksgiving it is probably my favorite Holiday. There's something about getting together with your family without any expectations other than a good meal that makes me happy. I know myself to well to know that I will not be able to moderate my eating and keep it within the "diet lines" on Thursday so this week instead of worrying about it I'm going to go with it. Now that doesn't mean that I'm free to eat what I want all week. My goal this week is to go to the gym everyday its open (luckily I have this week off work) and making sure that I stay within my points for the rest of the week. Thursday I plan on getting up and going for a 5k run before getting ready for the day. Then it will be back to the gym on Friday and back to watching my points (which is where I am struggling lately). Enjoy your Holiday and remember its just one day not a week, month etc.

1 comment: