Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! My Thankful Thursday this week is all about my wonderful Hubby! He worked so hard this last weekend to make by birthday a great one and it didn't go unnoticed. Even his friends stated that he worked very hard on it. But that isn't the only time that he has worked hard to make me happy. Joe (my wonderful hubby) has constantly tried to make sure that our daughter and I are happy. He has sacrificed for me. He moved to Northern California for me (well for our family but he didn't know that at the time) he quit smoking for us and he has done countless other things our daughter and I. So today I am making a public announcement that he is a great husband and father and we are lucky and thankful that he is in our life. Thanks Joe!! We Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment