Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tone Up Tuesday

OK here we go its Tuesday again and its time to get back on it. I said that I would introduce a new workout this week so here it is. This one comes from The Great Balancing Act. I think I might like her blog, it re-reminds me of workouts and circuts that I have forgotten over the years. So I have two goals this week
1) To Write Everything Down That I Eat.
2) Complete this Workout 3 time and also complete two days of total cardio.
We have family pictures on the 10th so I have a little under two weeks to clean up before then so wish me luck!!

2 comments:

  1. The Natural Remedies for Costochondritis made from one hundred percent natural herbs so it never bases any kind of chronic bronchiectasis, lethargy, and fatigue. Changes in your airway cannot be reversed, but there are ways you and your healthcare team can treat and manage with natural remedies for Bronchiectasis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbal Treatment for Bronchiectasis can prevent damage to your lungs and improve your symptoms. Herbal Supplement improves the health of the lungs that they function better.

    ReplyDelete