Monday, November 14, 2011

Make it Monday

Whew what a weekend! Why is it when I have a 3 day weekend I think "oh more time to shove stuff in" rather than "oh more time to relax and enjoy my life." I was so busy this weekend it was incredible. So unlike most weeks my Make It Monday is a food related item.
Typically I do not talk about something I make that's edible. I enjoy food very much, however I tend to make food that is diet friendly. This is because "I enjoy food very much"... But this weekend I needed (wanted) to make cookies for some of my "30 for 30 Random Acts of Kindness." I found this recipe on pintrest (surprise, surprise). They looked amazing and the pinner stated that they were the best cookies ever.  She was right! They are the best cookies ever.
Good thing I packaged them up right away and sent them off to be devoured by someone else (the paper on top is a description of the 30 RAK). If your making cookies for the holidays I strongly suggest this one for your chocolate chip! MMMmmm ENJOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment