Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tone Up Tuesday!

OK here we go. My first post! So for the past few weeks (2, I'm counting) Ive gone off the diet a little bit. Ive had friends visiting, and family around and well damn that's good I want some more...oh crap I ate the whole thing. So I figured Its time to get back on the wagon. If you know me you know I'm a Weight Watchers tried and true client. Of course its a love hate relationship, and I sometimes feel that I'm giving them more ($) than there giving me (Less lb's) but its the only way Ive ever been successful and kept on track even when I fall off the wagon. So I thought on Tuesdays (my weigh in day) I would find some type of inspiration, workout, or whatever to make me re-pledge myself to my health for one more week. So here is this weeks Tone Up Tuesday... Fitting for the Day after Halloween, Don't you think.
When you fall down, get right back up and try again. You can’t control everything, so why beat yourself up about a missed workout or diet slip up? It's even OK to miss a workout once in a while.It doesn't erase all of the hard work you've accomplished up until now, or mean that you have to start over, just pick up where you left off when you were able to.

1 comment:

  1. This quote is truly inspiring that no matter what life throws at us, we can't give up!

    ReplyDelete