Monday, November 7, 2011

Tone Up Tuesday

Ok, I did it I got back on the band wagon!! I weighed in this morning at Weight Watchers so... I'm excited to share with you 1.6lbs down (only a half pound from when I fell off the wagon). So my Tone Up Tuesday is to "Push a Little Bit Harder". Lately (since summer ended) I have been doing cardio only. I enjoy cardio so when I'm stressed, tired and don't really want to work out I can usually talk myself into doing some cardio. This is probably because I can "Zone Out" by plugging into a t.v. channel and not thinking about what I'm doing. But alas its time to Push a Little Bit Harder (no pain, no gain). My challenge this week is this 10 Minute Total Body Toning Workout of which I will do twice along with 30 minutes of elliptical and for an extra push I want to also run 10 minutes twice this week! Wish Me Luck!

1 comment: