Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

To Celebrate my 30th Birthday this weekend I am completing 30 Random Acts of Kindness  I would like to invite you to celebrate with me by completing your own Random Act of Kindness. Some ideas of what I am doing are Taping Quarters to Vending Machines, leaving gift cards in the aisles of Barnes and Nobel, taking old towels and blankets to the animal shelter, giving flowers to a person who looks like they need some sunshine, Dropping change for kids to find at the play ground. Handing out water to the transients around town, Baking cookies for the elderly, helping someone pack their groceries in the car, Writing a thank you to the Police or fire dept., Leaving a note for the mail carrier etc. I would love to hear and or see what you did.  If you would like to tell me what you did please comment to me a description and or a picture of what you did to make our communities a happier place this weekend.  I would love to read them!

Have a Great Day and Pass it On!!

No comments:

Post a Comment