Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I am so excited right now!!!! Joe and I booked a TRIP last night. We always talk about going here and there and then when it comes down to it we just don't go. I think it has to do with the commitment that you have to make when you pay for it the really freaks me out. Well we did it...I can't wait. Do you want to know where? Hmm should I tell you....DISNEYLAND!!! OMG Emersyn has no idea whats in store for her the week after Christmas. I told her but she doesn't know to be excited about it... I cant wait to see her face light up when we get there. So My Thankful Thursday is that I am thankful that we committed to a vacation (that we need really really badly)

1 comment:

  1. you will have such a wonderful time! i LOVE disneyland!!!!

    ReplyDelete