Monday, November 14, 2011

Tone Up Tuesday

Why is it when I think that this is it and I'm going to rock this diet thing something happens that throws me back down and out of control. Last week I was sure that I was going to rock it. On Friday I weighed less than I have in two years!!!! Then my Birthday happened and I had a great time. Too good of a time, with favorite foods, wine and a big ol cake to top it off. Here I am three days later and I am back up (In fact I chickened out on weighting in today, maybe tomorrow). OK here we go again back on the horse, for real this time.....
Last weeks post introduced a great workout. If you didn't check it out I suggest you do! That work out rocked my world. My goal was to do 30 min of cardio, two sets of the 10 minute workout I am referring to and then run 10 minutes twice. Well not so good. First of all my lovely daughter ended up super sick for two days and I couldn't do much but hold her for the two days, Then I was planning the 30 Random Acts of Kindness and was setting up for that and then to top it off I had Birthday celebrations. So I ended up only working out twice this week.  I can tell you though that this workout is rockin!!! I could only do one set and I was jiggle legs.
My goal this week is to do 30 min of cardio and one set of the 10 minute workout and run for 10 minutes twice this week. Wish me luck! I bought myself new tennis shoes this weekend so hopefully that will put a little more pep in my step this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment